Are you looking for lawn re-sodding or grass replacement because your grass has become overrun by weeds or turned brown? Or simply wanting to add a soft grassy area to your property? We can help.
Our sod installation practices are unparalleled in Ottawa.
Unlike some of our competitors, who simply roto-till the old turf then lay new sod, we have a very thorough 10 step process when laying new sod.
- Remove current sod or other materials, using a sod cutter
- Aerate the remaining native soil
- Add new, fresh topsoil from Greely Sand & Gravel
- Add peat-moss to help with water retention
- Add Scott’s New lawn Fertilizer to help stimulate new root growth
- Grade the soil for proper drainage away from the house
- Lay the new sod
- Make cuts in areas where needed
- Roll the sod to remove any air pockets that may be under the new sod
- Explain the proper watering schedule for your beautiful healthy new lawn
Our sod installation prices are one of the best in Ottawa.
The cost of $3.50 per square foot includes all the steps above AND labour!
The only additional charge is a delivery fee for the sod (approximately $150).